Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Woman's Best Friend





Hello! Well, I had planned on posting this at the beginning of July but time flies.

During the first few weeks after mom died everyone was amazing and tried to say everything they could think of that would comfort me, would hug me when I wanted one (and some when I didn't haha) and would offer to just be with me. I want to say I appreciate all of it and I seriously can not express how much it meant to me for you, my friends, to be there for me. And I don't want what I'm about to write to make you think I didn't completely appreciate everything.

The title says it all. The dogs somehow just helped me get through it. It's like they knew something was wrong and I needed something to brighten my day. It's like they knew I didn't want to talk, I just wanted someone to cuddle with, and apparently get licked to death haha. I guess that's really all I have to say about that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment